WP Inline Comment Errors plug-in
Installation and Settings
You can install the plug-in using WordPress Plugins page or you can manually install the plug in.
- Download the plug-in wp-inline-comment-errors.zip archive
- Unpack the wp-inline-comment-errors.zip archive
- Upload the folder named `wp-inline-comment-errors` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Review the plug-in Settings page to see how the plug-in is configured
- Review the plug-in documentation for more information on how to customize the plug-in
You can access the settings page from the WordPress Settings menu or from the WordPress Plugins page. The settings page will show your current configuration for the plug-in, the error messages for the author,email and comment fields, PHP session configuration and WordPress discussion settings for whether or not the email and author field are required.
In the current version of the plug-in the settings page is read only. You must use code to reconfigure the plug-in. A future version of the plug-in will allow configuration from the settings page.